R’s neurological appointment really didn’t answer much – we weren’t surprised. We’re now waiting for the MRI to be scheduled and we’ll go from there. The doctor did say she feels that it very well could simply be cluster headaches however they don’t want to give us a false sense of security (or fear). That may have gone out the window a bit when we were picking up his new prescription at Target and the pharmacist begins with, “I talked to your doctor & these are to help with your seizures.” Turns out she feels that the way things are progressing that nixing the anti-inflammatory medications and moving straight to anti-seizure medication (which also is an anti-inflammatory) is the way to go until we know what we’re dealing with. The pharmacist noticed that he had never been on any type of drug for this issue so he called the doctor to make sure he was filling the correct prescription.
You’d think the whole threat of brain cancer may be scarier to R… but no, it’s the chances he’ll never be a cop that seems to set him off.
We have a planned power outage tomorrow so I can’t work…. I think I’m going to take Bella to Disneyland for the day. I figure on a Wednesday morning the lines won’t be as bad and we can do all of the kiddie rides that always seem to have huge lines on the weekends. It'll be the first time I take her by myself to Disney so I'm hoping for a smooth, easy trip.
2 comments:
Oh yay, thanks for updating! I had been wanting to ask but didnt incase you guys were "processing" some big scary news. Sucks that there are no answers, but at least you are moving forward....I think?! LOL
If you need a break from DLand let me know. I had a ROUGH day having Zara "out" all day without some downtime so if you wanna stop by lemme know :)
Yikes, I'm so behind on blogs, I'm just now catching up on stuff. I hope R gets the answers he needs.
You are a braver woman than I. I don't think I would ever attempt Dland solo. Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment