So we're back on target of sorts for a closing date of 5/13. We're waiting for Monday to roll around to do rapid re-check of my credit to confirm the items have been removed, then we schedule our appraisal & inspection for sometime mid-week. Our loan processor saved us from having to call our realtor - she explained to her what was going on. I bet she's just stoked. Ugh.
The running joke between R & I now is that the money we just sunk into a car I haven't seen since November 2008 is that it's my engagement ring. I had told him I wanted to wait to pick out my ring until we were safely in our new house - no reason to spend more money right now than we have to, knowing that we're going to have to replace a few items as soon as we move in. So all fingers are crossed right now that he's going to either hand the car over to us or turn it back in to the bank.
And because this post needs a dose of cute, our foster puppy Rowan & Bella:
2 comments:
Happy to see that things are hopefully looking up! Positive vibes for you guys!!!
I hope this works out for you guys! The ex is an a$$.
Post a Comment