Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween seemed to smack me upside the head this year. While normally my favorite holiday (R's too!), we just had our hands full with the baby, work, and his LAPD process... which meant that decorating and costumes fell by the wayside this year. My parents brought out Bella's costume and R & I literally put together something at 6:30pm on Halloween before heading out to his uncle's house. I was a demon (my horns refused to stay in my hair), R was a ghoul, and Bella was my little tiger. I made the costume R wore for my stepbrother about five years ago - surprisingly it fits us both!


Halloween for us also includes late night Happy Hour at TGIFridays - while their happy hour usually stinks, it's a four year running tradition to stop in after all of the madness and at least have a drink and appetizer. Woohoo for my first official post-baby cocktail (my last drink was NYE).

No comments: