Monday, July 20, 2009

29 weeks

The "oh dear god, please just take the picture already, it's 11am and it's 100+ degrees in the shade" picture @ 29 weeks.

How far along? 29 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: +11lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? I prefer my maternity shirts over anything the world right now, it's too hot for close fitting clothes.
Stretch marks? Two little ones on the underside of my belly. I can't see them easily but I figured I wouldn't escape genetics.
Sleep: 7 hours a night + an afternoon "nap" (Hypnobabies!)
Food cravings: Ice cream.
Belly Button in or out? In & off-center.
What I miss: Feeling like I could survive the slighest bit of heat. Not sweating up a storm.
What I am looking forward to: Passing my GD test on Thursday (fingers crossed), finalizing my pediatrician selections.
Weekly Wisdom: Hypnobabies is awesome, I wish I would have gotten on the train sooner. Being able to lay down & zone out for an hour or so every day has done wonders for my mood and made it easier for me to sleep at night.
Milestones: Nothing much this week - just getting closer to the home stretch!
- - - -
Other than the weekly goods, I am just waiting on several things - the biggest being my ex-H's car being picked up by the repo truck sooner rather than later. Once that is in the posession of the bank, we can figure out whether we're buying it back from them or what's going on as I was a co-signer on the loan and my attempts to repo the car myself failed miserably. Plus the car doesn't have insurance (and if I put it on now, any accident involving him wouldn't be covered because he's automatically excluded as a driver), the registration is being revoked next month due to lack of insurance, and I'm getting unpaid parking tickets for it in the mail. The divorce is on hold pending this as we can't complete a proper stipulated judgement (propery settlement) without knowing what's happening to his car. Add in the current "fear" is that he's preparing to file for BK, which will lock our divorce up for an additional 90-120 days & will essentially require me to do the same.
Next Sunday is my birthday - I'm hoping for good news! :) R & I have no idea what we want to do because our foster puppy still has not had his surgery and the heat has really been wearing me down (which means our original idea of Vegas is more than likely a no-go). Ideas?

1 comment:

Sara said...

OMG I feel you on the heat! I cant walk 5 steps outside without being winded and sweating a bucket!!
I vote you and R go somewhere where you can sit in a pool :)

BTW, your belly is so cute and petite....love it!