How far along? 28 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs so far. New doctor would like to see me put on 1lb+ a week for the next twelve weeks, at least, but she figures once I resume a semi-normal workout plan that things will even out.
Maternity clothes? Most of the time, just tops. I tend to purchase stretchy items in my normal size for pants/skirts/shorts & love anything with a yoga/fold down band.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: At least 6+ hours a night, depending on how many times I get up to pee (I roll over, I have to pee, I switch sides, I have to pee, R tries to cuddle, I have to pee).
Food cravings: Ice cream, chips & salsa.
Belly Button in or out? In & off-center.
What I miss: Not having to pee two dozen times a day. OB pointed out she's still sitting really low which explains the discomfort.
What I am looking forward to: Knocking my GD test off in 10 days, personal life things settling down...
Weekly Wisdom: Bras are itchy torture devices in the summer with pregnancy boobs. Working from home is a blessing.
Milestones: 1st appointment with my new OB, filling out pre-admission paperwork for the hospital, beginning to pick classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment