Friday, August 19, 2011

Still alive.

I've been super busy and have had my hands very full... I'm hoping after my trip out to Colorado next week to visit family I can settle back into a calm, normal routine again which can include blogging.

To summarize my last month:

- Family court can suck it.
- My ex-husband's friends are douchebags.
- I took a day and a half to myself which included lounging around a hotel pool and lots of reading.
- My mom flew out to help R with Bella... apparently she's a handful or something. ;)
- I turned 27.
- We officially adopted one of our foster puppies. We've since placed three of the six in homes.
- Confirmed that our best friend is moving out of our house in October. We're still not sure if it's a good/bad thing.
- Began interviewing companies for solar panels installation.
- New therapist + new endocrinologist + enough blood to keep the set of True Blood filming for at least three days = new medication and a thyroid ultrasound when I get back from CO.


What's on the plate this weekend? Friday night block BBQ, adoption event in South Orange County (bleh), and on Sunday Disneyland + meeting my ex-husband to discuss the settlement. I hear there may even be plans to start paying me...

On a happier note, our new princess:


1 comment:

Sara said...

Girl, I've been wondering about you! When are you going to CO? If we can swing it, hopefully we can gtg ....perhaps even w/o the girls :D