On a random whim, I checked my stats on my blog - I'm getting hundreds of hits a week (and I'm search engine disabled) and rarely any comments!
So if you're a lurker please say HI! I promise I don't bite. Hell, if you're my ex-husband or one of his cohorts, that's okay too. I'm genuinely a nice person and am just curious who reads my ramblings.
Hi! I come to your blog often but never post. Our weddings were around the same time (your 1st). I used to be on The Knot a long time ago. That's how I found you/your blog.
3 comments:
LOL I would be interested to know what people type in the search to get here!
Hi! I have you in my reader, but hardly ever comment on anyone's blog anymore. LOL :D
Hi! I come to your blog often but never post. Our weddings were around the same time (your 1st). I used to be on The Knot a long time ago. That's how I found you/your blog.
Post a Comment