Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly love.

I’m jumping on the bandwagon – I love Shutterfly.com. I’ve used several other photo services over the years but I keep coming back because I’ve been always so happy with the quality and durability of their products. R carries a little photo keychain of Bella on his keys and it’s still holding up and looking as fabulous as the day I bought it which is whole heartily impressive given his sweat melts paint, plastic, and pretty much destroys everything (like our painted house keys). Almost all of the "holiday" cards (mother's day, birthdays, etc) has come from Shutterfly this year.


So far these are a few of our contenders for our holiday cards this year:



Although I am not opposed to taking more photos (seriously, do we need more?) and I would love to get a picture with all of us + the four dogs (even if two are fosters, they're still part of the family).

(- - Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 - - )

Now to finish up my work for the day, put together our bag for tonight, and pick-up my husband from work so we can go kick off our holiday week right with Disneyland. :)

No comments: