It's hard to believe it's been almost a month since I last touched blogger but we've been insanely busy with everything that came with the new house. We had a total of seven final closing dates before we actually closed on 5.28 - you know, on the day of the big tanker fire. We didn't make it out to get our keys (which we've never "officially" received - we got the keys out of the lockbox!) until almost 11pm that night. It pretty much set the pace and craziness for the weekend.
Our to-do list has become nearly a mile long and pretty much every spare moment is sunk into fixing something, putting things away, painting, working on the yard, etc. It took us this long to even think about having a house warming party because I felt too damn frazzled.
But when you get moments like this, it makes all of the chaos seem totally worth it... I'm excited for her to have a "forever" home to grow up in!
No comments:
Post a Comment