Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A belated 9 months...


At nine months we have our hands FULL. She has fully mastered crawling and now is a speed demon, racing up and down our hallways and through the rooms to get whatever she wants (our poor cats!). She can also stand unassisted and will walk if assisted so we're figuring that's coming down the shoot quite quickly. We are still doing Baby Lead Weaning (BWL) as she will not eat purees and if she sees us eat it, she wants it. Some favorites include salsa, yogurt, chicken, crab, and baby goldfish crackers. We're now up to seven teeth... which has broken up her sleep schedule quite a bit. I am still breastfeeding 4-8x a day and hope to continue to my goal of 18 months but she may have different plans.

I was working on her room a bit the other day, sorting her clothes and putting things away & I really cannot believe she's this big already and that the bin of items she's outgrown (cloth diapers included) is overflowing. Her room has been sitting on the backburner while we finish other major projects around the house but for now you can see what we have going:
Bella's Room

I'm not a huge fan of the color but after repainting the master bedroom from menstral red to a light cream, I have no interest in picking up a paint roller for several weeks if not months.

No comments: