On top of it on Saturday night I began to come down with mastitis. 101.7 degree fever, chills, flu-like bodyaches... which ended with me actually falling asleep in the shower trying to break through it. My OB's nurseline had issues since my doctor wasn't on call & they wanted to transfer me to a doctor who isn't in her practice (who I've never seen) who essentially told me to try and power through it because he couldn't help me. My fever broke in the early afternoon just in time to drag Bella & R out to Tanka Farms so we could get pumpkins & some photos in one of the dresses I made for her while I was pregnant. I bought the fabric (spooky/creepy damask) on my birthday in July in hopes that she'd fit in the dress for Halloween - we were spot on!

2 comments:
Awww I love the new pic, so sweet!! I am jealous of you going to Tanaka Farms...at this rate I am going to prop her up in the pumpkin display at sprouts to get some Halloween pictures! Kiddinng....kinda ;)
She looks too adorable!! I love her dress great job K.
Post a Comment