Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm going crunchy...


and loving every minute. We've officially embraced co-sleeping (part time due to colic), cloth diapering, and now we're loving babywearing in my DIY/knockoff Moby wrap. It's the only way I was able to finish prepping for my parents arrival to meet Bella this weekend since she craves skin-to-skin contact. I've told everyone if I stop shaving my legs & begin composting in the backyard to bring me back to reality, though.
My mom & stepdad are out here from Colorado for the first time for a real visit since they moved back there three years ago. Bella is loving having arms to snooze in while I actually attempt to catch up on my sleep as colic is kicking.my.ass. in ways I didn't think were possible. Tomorrow's agenda includes her one month photos, finally buying a swing, and entertaining my BSC aunt & uncle who haven't spoken to me since the wedding to my ex. Fun times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so peaceful. I love your version of the Moby and I'm thinking of buying the sleepy wrap. I hope you're doing well and getting as much sleep as you can.

Sara said...

I love the picture! I saw your post on this and REALLY need to try this out!

Leslie said...

Nothing wrong with composting! As far as shaving the ol' legs is concerned, I hardly ever get enough time in the shower to do it. But I get to it about once a week.

Charlie never took to wraps. I have a couple. He likes the Ergo and mei tai though.

I'm crunchy, too. ;)