For those curious, my one week & two week post-partum pictures can be seen here. I am fully back into my pre-pregnancy clothes but my body isn't "there" yet. I lost most of my muscle tone during the pregnancy as I went from lifting 5x a week to nothing (with the bedrest). I am excited to be cleared to go back to the gym. I also developed PUPP after delivering, the worst of it hitting this week (and finally requiring medical intervention) - awesome, more things they don't warn you about before you get pregnant...As proof we're BSC, meet Honey (not named by us). A plea email came across the rescue email blast to find foster homes for three small dogs (we're a large-breed specific rescue) that were abandoned by their owner in boarding in addition to a GSD. They had been trapped in a run essentially for four months, so we offered to take all three but by the time we were able to arrange to get them, two were adopted by other volunteers. We're holding her until at least the 12th (and still holding out hope our dog will be returned to us).

One more Bella picture for good measure. :)

2 comments:
you look great friend!!!
You do look great. And Bella is a cutie patootie. :)
Post a Comment