Isabella Eve N.
9/17/09 @ 1:27pm
6lbz 11oz
18.5 inches long
37 weeks, 4 days (gestational age)
Birth story & other goodies to follow. It's been a roller coaster of a week, with a dark cloud over everything as our chihuahua/poodle mix was stolen from our backyard Thursday while I was in L&D (escape doesn't appear to be possible as she's scared to death of the outside world and has never even tried to leave the yard - our two other dogs were in the yard). Our neighbors have been incredible in trying to help search for her, but they suspect that it involves my ex-H since he knew none of us were home. :( My fingers are crossed that wherever Casey is, she's safe. I am missing my surrogate baby terribly.
4 comments:
Time to update that ticker on the right then!
Congrats mama!
Congrats! She looks a lot like daddy!
H+P for the pup. :(
HI Kelli. :)
I found your blog. So glad to hear that your little one is here safe and sound - she's beautiful! And oh so blonde! Congratulations!
So sorry to hear about your puppy - my thoughts are going out to you guys and to her.
Congratulations Kelli! She's beautiful! I am so happy for you girl! What a cutie!
Such sad news about your pup! Leave it to the douchbag to find away to ruin a perfectly good day.
I hope she's found quickly!!
(((HUGS))
Post a Comment