Sunday, June 28, 2009

26 Weeks

(26 weeks @ the Aquarium of the Pacific... with really bad hair)

How far along? 26 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: No solid numbers but based off the pictures from this weekend, it looks like I am finally gaining weight as ordered by my old OB. That & 8.5 weeks without exercise may have finally taken its toll on me.
Maternity clothes? Tops yes (most of the time), bottoms no.
Stretch marks? None, message was apparently heard loud & clear since she's now head down (and very low).
Sleep: Some nights are better than others, especially with the heat. It's going to be a long summer.
Food cravings: Ice cream, Scotch Kisses from See's Candy, and pickles.
Belly Button in or out? In & now off-center.
What I miss: Walking the dogs without feeling like I am going to split in half or keel over. Not having "pregnant face" (read: swelling/chins). Having my hair behave since my hormones are making parts of it straight, parts of it curly, parts of it wavy, and overall just a nightmare.
What I am looking forward to: Finally purchasing her crib over the holiday weekend, setting it up, finishing more of her bedding. Being officially told I am off of bedrest would be nice as well....
Weekly Wisdom: It is okay to ask for pickles to put on your shrimp po' boy sandwich at Bubba Gump. If you ask, they'll bring you an entire plate of pickles after taking one good look at you. And ice cream.
Milestones: Feeling her hiccup, confirming she's still a girl at my "please dear god remove me from bedrest" ultrasound.

1 comment:

Sara said...

look at your cute little belly!!! I love it!! I sadly feel you on the 'pregnancy face' not cool :(