The only bummer? Not too many pictures were taken. :( No full family shots (that can be shared on the internet), except for my parents & I in Estes Park:
How far along? 24 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: No idea, we don’t own a scale & I don’t have another scheduled OB appointment until July-ish.
Maternity clothes? I bought a few more tops, mostly because huge boobs + belly are now officially eating my shirts and no one wants to see that much flesh.
Stretch marks? When she lays transverse, I can see the start of two on my stomach. Please Bella, stop laying where you’re not supposed to.
Sleep: Still don’t have a decent sleeping pattern, which has been made worse since the trip.
Best moment this week: Shopping for baby goods with my mom & seeing her reaction while we were in Colorado.
Movement: Daily & now we think bed time is bounce on Mommy’s bladder time.
Food cravings: Coke floats, Goodtimes frozen custard.
Belly Button in or out? In & finally switched my navel piercing to a pregnancy length PTFE bar.
What I miss: Exercise. I got a lot of walking in while on the trip & I felt much better.
What I am looking forward to: Insurance paperwork going through, hopefully, to switch plans, doctors, and hospitals. Yarg.
Weekly Wisdom: Extra oxygen & goods from being on an airplane = crazy busy baby. I don’t think she sat still on either flight.
Milestones: Seeing my mom & stepdad for the first (and only time) during the pregnancy, first airplane ride, V-day (viability day).
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Colorado trip + 24 Weeks
We survived! I kid (a little)… We had been talking about going back to visit my parents since we found out I was pregnant. With all of the changes in the last year, we weren’t sure what to expect but were very pleasantly surprised as this was the first time my family was meeting R as my significant other. Everyone kept the marriage talk to a minimum (except my stepdad in one drunken grace referenced our “upcoming Vegas shotgun wedding” – thanks B). We did lots of shopping for Bella (our luggage was 26lbs heavier when we came home) & tried to get as much walking in as possible as the altitude was giving me awesome swelling/pregnancy face/cankles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww, your baby belly is definitely starting to pop, yay! And yay for getting to spend time with family!
Post a Comment