We're still here, still in limbo. While R's former employers debated about whether to offer Cobra or not, our HMO revoked all of my authorizations for testing (don't want to go political but our system needs an overhaul). They paid a portion but not all of the previously promised in writing benefits... and the managing healthcare network confirmed that I would need to start over for my specialists, testing, etc - keeping in mind that my last appointment with my primary doctor took 7 weeks to be seen. So I am going with the "head in the sand" thought process.
Also - having my mom & dad who divorced for the 2nd time when I was 13 sitting together in the same room, going through photo albums, and generally having a good time over the course of three days is weird as fucking hell.
One of the pairs of lions out with the incoming storm.
Bella & R practicing their roaring at The Wildlife Sanctuary in Colorado.

Bella checking out Grandpa's new Harley that he road down from Green Bay, WI to Colorado on. She LOVED it!

<3 this face.




1 comment:
It has been so long, but have you looked into PCIP's?
I'm currently writing a paper about for my class and have found out lots of interesting information. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment