Yeah, three days out from the worst kept secret wedding ever. I'd say at this point 80% of our 35+ persons guest list knows what they're coming for or know something is up... and I don't care. Nope, not an ounce of worry. My mom is flying in this afternoon from Colorado to give me a hand for the next few days and to be the sole representative of my family (because my step dad has to supervise his three teenage demons, my brother & his girlfriend cannot get time off until November to fly out). Do I feel bad? Not in the slightest. I'd get married in my PJs at this point with no witnesses in my living room. I think the first go-around taught me that it really is nothing more than an overblown party (I'm stoked to be married to him, though!).
But with that said, we've been very, very busy bees. I butchered my dress three days after I made it because the inifinity dress is not friendly to a 38HH bustline and then ended up with something I like a lot better... His clothes are done, I just have to sew Bella's dress.
What's left? Cleaning. Lots of it. & baking! I'm so excited for the desserts since we opted out of the traditional cake - red velvet cupcakes (a standard in our house), pumpkin cheesecake, two-bite pumpkin pies, dark chocolate covered oreos, triple chocolate cake balls - and s'mores!

1 comment:
Just wanted to say congrats and can't wait to see your pictures. I can't wait to see what you've sewn, the backyard, desserts, etc.
Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and laughter!
So happy for you and have fun :-)
Post a Comment